Deadline to order team t-shirts: Friday, September 14, 2012Specific site times and locations listed on the Run location pages
- Consult local Run location pages for deadline dates and times and contact information for your questions.
- Team t-shirts are participant t-shirts with your team name printed on the back.
- To be eligible for team t-shirts, your team must have at least 10 (ten) members that have paid their participation fee of $40 by the team t-shirt deadline of Friday, September 14. Or, the average amount fundraised by each team member by the team t-shirt deadline must be a minimum of $150. For example, if you have 12 (adult) team members, your team is eligible for team t-shirts if the total amount fundraised by the team is $1800 ($150 x 12) or more. As another example, if the team consists of 6 adults and 4 youths, your team is eligible for team t-shirts if the total amount fundraised by the team is $1140 ($150 x 6 + $60 x 4). If your team is solely comprised of 10 youth, your team is eligible for team t-shirts if the total amount fundraised by the team is $600 ($60 x 10) or more.
- Multi-site teams (formally national teams) must have 10 team members in each location that have paid the $40 participant fee or raised $150 in donations.
- NOTE: Any forms mailed to the PO box must be received by September 7 in order to be processed in time for team t-shirt deadline (September 14).
- If your team is completely registered online and has 10 or more members by Friday, September 14, and all team members have fundraised a minimum of $150 in donations ($60 youth) OR paid the $40 participation fee online, these members will automatically be included in your team t-shirt order.
- For all team members who are eligible for t-shirts, a team summary report with t-shirt sizes will need to be submitted to the local volunteer team fundraising coordinator by Friday, September 14.
- All offline participation and/or donation forms, must be delivered to the team early registration deadline event in your location in order to be included in your team t-shirt order.
- CIBC only accepts donations (cash & cheque) and stamps the donation forms. The bank is not responsible for submitting donation forms. Participants are to submit the bank stamped donation forms to team early registration, t-shirt pick-up or on Run day.
- Team t-shirt pick-up is held between September 24 - 28. Local dates/times and pick-up location information is available on your Run location pages.
- Please note that the Team Captain or designate is responsible for picking up the t-shirts for their entire team on the t-shirt pick-up day.
You are considered an online fundraiser if you register for the CIBC Run for the Cure using the www.runforthecure.com website and/or collect all donations via the website. All donations are made via a credit card to your Participant Centre.
You are considered an offline fundraiser if you do NOT use the website to register or collect your donations, rather, you manually complete and submit paper participation and/or donation forms.
* For examples of both online and offline fundraising click here .Questions?
Contact your local team fundraising coordinator - contact information listed on Run location page here
OR donor services at 1-800-387-9816 x 264 or email@example.com