Multi-site teams (formally known as national teams) are teams who register in two (2) or more locations as well as have 10 or more participants in each location. Multi-site teams must register in one of the four categories (corporate, friends and family, school or women’s team).
There are many benefits of creating a multi-site team and we encourage you, your team and/or
organization to register as such.
Participating as a multi-site team is:
- A great way to build camaraderie among employees and colleagues, especially if your organization or family members live in different Run site communities
- A fantastic way to support a co-worker living with or recovering from breast cancer
- A great way to show support in your local community
- A fun way to challenge your colleagues across the country, bringing an added element of team spirit to your fundraising.
Some tools to help your multi-site team succeed include:
- A direct contact at the Foundation dedicated to helping your multi-site team throughout the year including help with registration, assistance in writing and sending out messages and help with communicating to all your team members across various locations
- In addition to Personal and Team pages, you will have access to a multi-site team page. This page can host logos, information, and showcase the fundraising efforts of your multi-site teams across the country
- You are eligible for personalized team t-shirts!
For step by step instructions on how to run reports and edit your multi-site team page, please refer to the manual.
To be eligible for personalized team t-shirts, your team must meet all of the criteria below:
To be eligible for personalized team t-shirts, your team must have at least 10 (ten) members that have paid their participant fee by the team t-shirt deadline. Or, the average amount fundraised by each team member by the team t-shirt deadline must be a minimum of $150. For example, if you have 12 team members, your team is eligible for team t-shirts if the total amount fundraised by the team is $1800 ($150 x 12) or more.
Note: The general rules for participation still apply (see registration rules here)
Team T-shirt deadline for 2012 is Friday September 14. Click here to find your location for details.
If you would like more information on becoming a multi-site team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-387-9816 x 264.